Mobile Privacy Disclosure
WHAT DOES IC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THE MOBILE APPLICATION
The mobile application requests access to information stored on your device such as location, camera, contacts, or other features you are enrolled in to enrich and simplify your own user experience and improve our services, as well as provide additional security to protect your account.
It is important for you to understand that:
- Before granting access to this information, you will be prompted to give the application that permission.
- If you do not wish to grant that permission, you may decline.
- If you later change your mind, those permissions can be updated in your device’s settings.
Some examples of information your app will request access to are:
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
The application information is retained in accordance with state and federal record retention laws. Please contact us to determine specific time-frames for your personal stored information and if that information may be deleted.
Please contact IC Federal Credit Union at 800-262-1001 regarding questions about the information included in this Mobile Privacy Disclosure or questions about this application.
Quick and Safe Payments
How to Access Your Mobile Wallet
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad has the latest version of iOS
- Add your IC Credit Union Visa card to Apple Pay
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on Touch-ID
- Link to your Apple Watch if you have one
Want more information? Learn more here.
See a full list of participating Apple Pay stores here.