Empower Giving Fund
Thank you for your interest in the IC Empower Giving Fund. Our goal is to deepen our relationships throughout our communities and to support the organizations that do such great work within them.
We’ve established four Key Priorities so that we can best allocate the Empower Giving Fund’s efforts and resources:
- Education and Financial Literacy – Organizations or programs that feature a curriculum of education or financial literacy for community residents.
- Health and Human Services – Organizations or programs that promote public safety; support the health and safety or emergency care of children and veterans; provide meal programs; or focus on disease prevention and eradication.
- Arts and Culture – Organizations or programs that encourage participation in local arts and culture initiatives.
- Civic Duty – Organizations that promote local environmental and open space initiatives.
The Empower Giving Fund will not consider requests that fall into the following categories:
- Start-up funding
- Political campaigns or political organizations
- Events that have already occurred
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status
- Requests that are deemed to be controversial, harmful, or otherwise sensitive and pose a potential risk to IC or its officers, employees, or volunteers
- Organizations that are not considered non-profit
Additional Request Submission Information
Please keep in mind that our team will consider each request on an individual basis. Submitting a request does not guarantee funding.
All requests must be submitted 30 days in advance of your event or when you will need the funds.
If your donation is approved and you would like to receive the funds via ACH then please download and complete this ACH form. You will need to attach your saved PDF during the request process when prompted.
Organizations and programming must occur in one of the communities highlighted below.