Make secure purchases from your phone.
You no longer have to worry about carrying a fat wallet around or misplacing your card. By connecting your Virtual IC Debit Card to your smartphone, you can make purchases safer and faster straight from your mobile device.
Use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay at checkout and experience a new level of convenience, simplicity, and security:
- Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
- Samsung Pay uses several layers of security, keeping your payment information separate without storing or sharing it.
- Android Pay doesn’t send your actual debit card number with your payment when shopping. Instead, it uses a virtual account number to represent your account information so your card details stay safe.
Quick and Safe Payments
How to Access Your Mobile Wallet
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad has the latest version of iOS
- Add your IC Credit Union Visa card to Apple Pay
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on Touch-ID
- Link to your Apple Watch if you have one
Want more information? Learn more here.
See a full list of participating Apple Pay stores here.