To comply with state and federal guidelines, we have updated our branch protocol to allow appointment-only in-branch visits. If you require assistance that cannot otherwise be done at our drive-ups, ATM, online or over the phone, please call our Service Center at 800.262.1001 or use your computer or smartphone to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. We will continue to take precautionary measures as outlined by the CDC, state and federal authorities to keep you, and our staff safe.
1. Call the Service Center if you have any questions 800.262.1001.
2. If you need to come into a branch, use your computer or smartphone to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
3. When you come for your meeting, please stay in your car until your appointment time. A branch staff will assist you.
4. Please read signs on the door about Covid19 symptoms and/or exposure.
5. A mask is required before entering the building.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Transactions can be done through our Drive-Up's and ATM's.
Until further notice, our hours remain as follows:
Bemis Road, (Fitchburg) & Mechanic St., (Leominster) Locations:
M & F: 8:30 am - 5 pm | T, W, Th: 8:30 am - 4 p.m. | Saturday: 9 am - Noon
Parkhill, (Fitchburg) & Westminster Locations:
M: 9 am - 5 pm | T, W, Th: 9 am - 4 pm | F: 9 am - 6 pm | Saturday: 9 am - Noon
Ayer & Worcester Locations:
M & F: 9 am - 5 pm | T, W, Th: 9 am - 4 pm | Saturday: 9 am - Noon
M thru F: 9 am - 4 pm | Saturday: Closed - No Drive-Up
Service Center Hours: 800.262.1001
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 5 pm | Friday: 8:30 am - 6 pm | Saturday: 9 am - Noon
The Safest Way to Bank: Why go out when our Online and Mobile Banking platforms are accessible 24/7, so you can bank from the comfort of your home. Learn more or enroll here.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to do our part to help mitigate and prevent further risk.You can have peace of mind knowing that your Deposits are Federally Insured by NCUA. #ICCares.
We also want to make you aware of phishing emails and false information coming from scammers pretending to be the CDC or World Health Organization. If you have questions about information regarding Covid19, please use the link above for the CDC. Never click on emails you are not sure about, nor the links contained therein.
FTC Covid19 Scam Alerts
YOUR DEPOSITS ARE SAFE WITH US
Members, we realize these are uneasy times but, please remember that IC Federal Credit Union is a federally insured credit union, has the backing of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and your deposits are safe.
• IC share accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person.
• Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000.
• Joint accounts are insured separately up to $500,000 (maximum $250,000 for each joint owner). The interest that a joint owner has in all joint accounts will be added together and insured up to $250,000.
For additional information, please visit the NCUA website. https://www.ncua.gov/
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to do our part to help mitigate and prevent risk. #ICCares.